Links & Information
Below, we have compiled links to other alpaca
websites, suggested reading materials and other information
that might be helpful to you in learning out more about alpacas.
Local Visitor Information
We are located Northwest of Sacramento, California. Visit the official Placer County, California, website for places to stay in the area and for things
to do and see while you're here.
Please click each logo to
Alpaca & Farming Products
Animal Poison Control Hotline
1-888-426-4435 24 hr. Vet answered
You can find these books at Amazon.com, Useful
Llama Items, or Quality
Llama Products, Inc.
- Caring For Llamas and Alpacas - A Health and Management
Guide by Claire Hoffman, DVM and Ingrid Asmus
- Llama and Alpaca Neonatal Care by Smith, Timm and
- Alpaca Field Manual, Second Edition - Dr. C. Norman
- The Complete Alpaca Book by Eric Hoffman
- Llama and Alpaca Husbandry and Medical Care - Robert
Pollard, DVM and Suzi Pollard
- The Color Chart of the officially recognized colors can
be purchased from the Alpaca Owners Association
For training alpacas and their owners:
We would be happy to provide you with more
information to help you get started in the alpaca business,
please contact us!